Friday, November 26, 2010

Juguemos en Español (Let's Play in Spanish)

I brought my son to Juguemos en Español from the time he was 10 months old until he was 2 years old. All the songs are in Spanish, and the kids learn quite a lot of vocabulary. The kids play instruments, dance, and sing.

I have to say that after 2 years old, the class seemed to get too academic for my taste. They spent more time drilling vocabulary than singing or playing music.

We had Miss Ana for the Baby and Toddler classes, and she was great. The substitute teachers we had were not as good.

You can try a class for free before signing up.

There are classes in Mountain View, Campbell, and Santa Cruz.

http://www.letsplayinspanish.com/

(Disclaimer: I am not in any way associated with Juguemos en Español, and I haven't brought my son there for a little over a year.)

No comments:

Post a Comment