Wednesday, December 28, 2011

!Feliz año nuevo! (Happy New Year!)

Okay, I'm a few days early.  But I'm really shocked that it's been almost a year since my last post.  Actually, it's not really that shocking.  I pretty much gave up on this blog, thinking that I was foolish to think I could learn to speak Spanish well enough to teach my children.  And really, who has the time to blog?  A few really great, inspiring people actually.  They don't know it yet, but I'm totally going to start nagging them to contribute posts to my blog.  Because they're really good at it, they speak Spanish, and I'm going to beg profusely.

So, please come back and visit.  I promise to work much harder to get contributors to share their knowledge and experience, to share my own attempts, successes, and failures, and to keep learning to speak Spanish.

!Nos vemos!  (See you later!)

1 comment:

  1. I am honored that you think of me and my silly little blog as "inspiring", and I look forward to contributing a little something for your blog. ;)

    (Me siento honrado de que usted piensa de mí y de mi blog poco tonto como "inspiradora", y espero contribuir con un poco de algo para tu blog.) ;)

    [For the record, I speak mostly "Spanglish", and I'll fill you in on how I compensate for what I don't actually know off the top of my head in the piece I'll write for you]. ;)

    ReplyDelete